My dear friends and WritingThroughLife readers,
I want to wish you happy and warm holidays! I also want to encourage you to take time to write about your holiday experiences and thoughts.
To that end, here are a few of my most popular and inspiring holiday writing posts, with plenty of prompts to keep you busy:
- Writing About Holiday Traditions – prompts to help you think and write about the traditions you grew up with as well as the traditions you have created.
- 30 Journaling Prompts to Help Get Through the Holidays – A plethora of prompts about holidays in general, including family, travel, emotions, and gratitude.
- Journaling Through the Holidays – 10 prompts to help you explore your feelings and capture memories.
- Writing Through Holiday Depression – for when the holidays bring up feelings of loss and grief
- Top 10 Ways to Journal Out the Old Year and Ring in the New – prompts to help you look back and assess your previous year, as well as begin to develop intentions and goals for the coming year.
And most of all . . .
Holiday & New Year’s Online Classes Special!
30 Days to Deeper Journaling – 50% off through January 15.